Director Growth Marketing
GoodTime helps people and companies drive better results from their most important meetings. The GoodTime Meeting Optimization Engine automates scheduling, makes sure the right people are in the room, and provides actionable insights to meet smarter. Its flagship product, Hire, allows organizations to win top talent faster with Candidate Relationship Intelligence. Over 300 leading companies like Spotify, Slack, Pinterest, Okta, HubSpot, and Box have scheduled more than 7 million smart meetings with GoodTime. Learn more at goodtime.io.
GoodTime is entering uncharted territory in making meetings smarter! To conquer our goals, we've implemented a Culture of Entrepreneurship. Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits to get the job done successfully. Being in this culture means owning your role, and balancing autonomy with company alignment.
The Culture of Entrepreneurship should be a difference maker in helping you and our clients, teammates, and friends create a future where every minute counts.
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Like to work with amazing people! (seriously, our own teammates’ words)
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are Humble, able to admit your failures (we’re all human)
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Are willing to give and receive feedback because you care
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make real impact, and controlling your own success
About This Role
This job is all about owning the strategy and execution of our growth marketing initiatives across the entire customer journey. You will work closely with content marketing, creative, product marketing, sales, partnerships, and customer success to develop and execute marketing initiatives that drive revenue. You’d be responsible for developing, executing, and scaling our demand generation/performance marketing programs to hit aggressive growth targets in MQLs, Pipeline, and Revenue for the company. The role is designed for someone analytical with a proven track record of delivering massive growth at fast paced B2B/SaaS companies through marketing.This is a high-accountability position that plays a critical role in supporting GoodTime’s growth. If you’re a growth marketing expert, looking for a new and exciting challenge to build something from the ground up, let’s talk.
- Set the strategy and be the growth visionary for the marketing team in support of our overall revenue growth goals
- Develop, manage, and execute strategies for Inbound marketing, Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Email, Account-Based Marketing, Direct Mail, Content Syndication, Sponsorships, Events, Webinars, and more
- Accelerate pipeline and revenue growth through creative and effective marketing campaigns
- Launch integrated, cross-channel, marketing campaigns and launching new and unique channels to hit targets
- Build and maintain monthly and annual forecasts of key metrics (MQLs, Pipeline, Revenue) by channel and continually measure, analyze, and report on performance
- Lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing growth marketing team while ensuring alignment between all marketing functions as well as our sales, partnerships, and customer success teams
- Manage demand generation budget to deliver against goals and increase ROI across channels
- Oversee development, execution, and scaling of impactful cross-functional marketing programs with sales, partnerships, customer success teams
- Effectively manage external agencies
- 8+ years of experience in growth marketing/demand generation roles in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of experience working for a hypergrowth B2B SaaS company in a growth marketing or demand generation leadership role
- Proven expertise in creating, executing, and optimizing advertising/marketing efforts across multiple channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Account Based Marketing, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B/SaaS demand generation: marketing automation, marketing/sales funnel, lifecycle stages, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing pages, microsites, conversion rate optimization, etc.
- Expert understanding of MarTech tools including: HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot, CRMs, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and related technologies
- Confident, creative leader with strong project management and communication skills
- Must have experience being directly accountable for high-growth monthly Pipeline, and Revenue targets
- Analytical, and data-driven; uses data to gather insights to inform decisions
- Proven ability to effectively managing large marketing budgets across multiple channels
- Experience building effective customer and partner marketing programs
- Experience growing companies to hundreds of millions in ARR with 100% YoY growth through marketing efforts
In the first three months of this role, success is simply defined by growing our top-of-funnel marketing through high-quality lead generation and sales pipeline to help GoodTime reach its next big goal. Our ideal candidate is resourceful, seeks creative solutions when faced with obstacles and always strives to be an ongoing learner.
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. We have people from many different backgrounds and knowledge areas. As a prospective teammate, you may not “tick” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you to. If you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully paid bi-annual company get togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for ALL teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8 week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off (R&R)
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Companies use GoodTime’s Meeting Optimization Engine to drive better outcomes from their most important meetings.