Head of Marketing
Flashtract brings innovation and technology to the ever expanding construction technology space, with a simple motto: be easy to work with. We apply this to our applications, customer success, and among our teams internally. We’ve seen great success in positioning ourselves as a construction technology leader, because we know that a well curated and simple user experience allows us to stand out from other providers in the market. We believe in customer-centric design with an emphasis on deep customer empathy. We strive to consistently engage with our users for feedback, and improve our product based on what we learn.
Our amazing team has grown the company exponentially while maintaining a high-quality product, a fun workplace, and excellent customer service. We rely on innovation, resourcefulness, and grit and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who has successfully built marketing teams from scratch and wants to be a part of the exciting journey again. Working directly with the leadership team, your job will be to create revenue driving strategies with ruthless prioritization. You will then be expected to execute on the initiatives needed to prove that the strategy is a good return on investment. From there, you will be given expanded resources and budget to quickly scale out and operationalize these strategies. You are someone who desires to work within an industry that provides a unique marketing challenge. You are team-oriented and enjoy a highly collaborative environment and thrive in a startup environment, particularly in Series A-B stage companies. You can flex between tactical work and strategic work.
About the role
- Work directly with the founders and leadership team to build marketing strategy
- Quickly execute on initiatives, aligned with the strategy, and measure results by measuring pipeline and revenue impact
- Build our marketing organization from scratch
- Enhance existing lead generation and capture
- Build new lead generation channels
- Reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target buyer persona
- Be a champion for the development and improvement of the construction industry
- Partner closely with leadership, sales, product, and customer experience to deeply understand our customer, drive the proper messaging, and align on metrics
- Lead the selection and planning for trade shows and conferences, including internal pre-event communication, pre- and post-event follow-ups
- Support the product team with product marketing
- 5+ years of B2B marketing leadership experience
- 1+ years of experience in a managerial/leadership role, with the ability to recruit, retain, and motivate both existing and future talent.
- Experience working with marketing and sales automation systems (Outreach, Salesforce, and Pardot experience a plus).
- Experience with selecting and managing outside agencies
- Construction industry knowledge or experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focus on building. Not billing.