Product Marketing Manager
AkitaBox is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is looking to make a positive impact within a team-driven startup environment. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and will play a key role in the development of messaging the unique value of our products and services, digital marketing, and sales efforts within North American markets.
We are looking for a Product Marketer who is innovative, driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us plan, create, oversee, and execute content campaigns that drive traffic and engagement.
- This is a highly collaborative role and will require close partnership with our Product & Engineering, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, and Creative team members.
- Inform product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas, and establish and drive both inbound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the AkitaBox Platform
- Lead the positioning, messaging and launch strategy for new products
- Development of sales enablement content including sell sheets, battle cards, pitch decks, and more
- Development of personas, messaging and competitive positioning to support AkitaBox's target segments
- Conduct competitive research to support competitive positioning and sales enablement materials
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Represent internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Design, build and analyze customer surveys focused on product enhancements and user experience
- Write and review product content, website pages and blogs that fit into overarching product content strategy
- Create messaging frameworks for AkitaBox products
- Support sales in early stage conversation messaging
Core Critical Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Efficiency-driven and able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Nimble, creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong desire to be part of a startup culture
- Desire to live and breathe our core values: One Team, Big Ideas & Creative Execution, Focused on Fun, Continuously Learning, Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant Product Marketing Experience
- Analytical, data-driven decision-making experience
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including copy-editing skills
- Experience working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment and collaborating with sales and product teams
- An eye for detail, even under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
- Proven skills in organization, work planning, attention to detail, quality control, follow-through, and follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience working within a B2B SAAS organization
Your application has been successfully submitted.