Communications & Social Media Manager
Jellyfish is on a mission to make software engineering leaders’ lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the world’s leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into software engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
- Work with CEO, Head of Marketing and People Operations to develop a corporate communications strategy that tells Jellyfish’s story to a broad audience and community that includes customers, prospects, reporters, analysts, investors, and current and prospective employees
- Write content for our website and landing pages, third-party websites, blog posts, press releases, email campaigns, social and search ads, etc.
- Provide copy editing support on all communications and assets as necessary, including emails, blog posts, eBooks, Guides, etc.
- Act as primary liaison with our PR agency, reviewing and editing all content they produce to ensure accuracy and consistency of message
- Develop a long-term and proactive social media strategy that establishes Jellyfish as a trusted voice at the center of social conversations in the engineering leadership community
- Create highly engaging social media content across all channels, ensuring proper content and tone for individual channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You have prior experience driving social strategy and writing daily social content in a growing, cross-functional organization
- You are creative and clever with a passion for storytelling and high attention to detail
- Your finger is on the pulse—you keep up with trends and cultural moments, as well as new channels, and are quick to adapt strategy to meet the moment
- You are eligible to work in the United States
Bonus points if:
- You have marketed to a technical audience before
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the business of engineering