Content Marketing Manager
Your role at Outward:
- Build brand awareness and drive product education to prospective customers through the creation and publication of original content designed to educate, inform, and delight
- Ideate, create, and publish a wide variety of digital content including web pages, articles, how-to guides, infographics, solution briefs, email campaigns, ad copy, and other marketing collateral
- Collaborate with other departments including sales, customer success, product management, engineering, and other internal stakeholders and external agencies as needed
- Report on content effectiveness and suggest future improvements
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Work with the marketing team to define and own content marketing strategies that fit into overall marketing and business objectives and set short-term goals to achieve end results.
- Produce and deliver high-quality content, including web content, articles, how-to guides, infographics, solution briefs, email campaigns, ad copy, video scripts, and other content
- Partner with internal Subject Matter Experts to interview and write content related to their area of expertise or business department
- Manage editorial calendar and work to ensure deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content as needed
- Collaborate across departments to ensure all customer-facing content is delivered in a consistent brand tone
- Analyze and report on traffic metrics for published content, and suggest ideas for future improvement
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong distribution to correct customer or market profile
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communications. A journalism background is a highly desirable bonus.
- Minimum five years of proven experience writing and scaling expert B2B content
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- An eye for relevant content related to a strategic marketing plan
- A strong foundational understanding of social media, SEO, keyword research, and website analytics
- Ability to learn about new industries and follow trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Bonus points if you have:
- Email marketing and organic list-building experience
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Hybrid remote/in-person role in the San Francisco bay area. Remote opportunity but the employee must be available to visit our San Jose office on short notice if needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CAPTURE. CREATE. CONQUER.