On the face of it, Matrix iQ provides fleet and risk management solutions but, once you join, you will see that our focus is on helping our customers improve the safety of their employees, reduce their environmental impact, and protect their business assets.
As Marketing Executive, you will help plan, create and deliver digital marketing activity which raises awareness of the company's products. You will play a key role in helping meet the objectives of the 3-year growth plan that underpins Matrix’s core business strategy.
Recent investment and ambitious plans for the Marketing Team mean that, if you’re ready to hit the ground running, this role also comes with a massive opportunity for career progression.
• Plan, create and deliver digital marketing activity which raises awareness of the company's products
• Manage and implement the company’s social media strategy
• Produce content for the company website and sales materials
• Liaise with organisers on our attendance at events and raise awareness of our participation
• 1+ years professional experience as a Marketing Executive
• Excellent written and spoken English
• B2B experience preferred
• Experience working with WordPress is a nice to have but not essential
Benefits and Package
• Flexible working (remote-first)
• Learning support budget
• 35-hour working week
• Day off on your birthday
• Private health insurance
• 25 holiday days per annum plus bank holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting technology with intelligence