Senior Segment Marketing Manager (US West)
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 5 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: Work is what you do, not where you go. We are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in the United States for this role.
About the opportunity
Do you have an innate curiosity for understanding people, how they share ideas, and how they discover solutions to their challenges? Do you have a passion for designing programs that connect prospects and customers through various digital channels, activities, and events to create and accelerate demand?
If so, you might be the newest member of our team.
We’re looking for a marketer to partner closely with the regional sales team in our Major Markets segment (700-3,499 employees) to help drive the strategy, development, and execution of innovative, buyer-focused programs to generate interest, pipeline, and revenue growth in North America.
As a member of the Americas Segment Marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and execute a regional marketing strategy for Ceridian’s US West Major Market segment – from demand creation to demand capture, demand acceleration, and demand support.
The marketer best suited for the role will have experience in B2B demand generation and a proven record in managing sales and marketing alignment by working alongside sales teams to showcase campaigns, methods, and metrics. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative and comfortable in a cross-functional team environment.
What you’ll get to do
- Build deep relationships and establish credibility with sales leadership and sales teams to understand and help deliver on segment priorities and goals
- Develop, execute, and optimize regional marketing programs and campaigns, including communicating program details to enable stakeholders
- Partner with Ceridian’s Corporate Marketing team, including content marketing, marketing operations, events, PR, and brand to co-develop and execute programs and initiatives
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, best practices, tools/platforms, and use that information to make recommendations to improve performance and direction of strategy
- Communicate feedback from the field back into the marketing organization to ensure the field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
What’s in it for you
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and experience we value
- Six or more years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in collaborating with multiple, highly driven sales teams as demonstrated through a solid understanding of sales cycles and sales tool development
- Must have hands-on experience building integrated marketing plans and managing marketing campaigns and tactics to completion inclusive of performance improvement retrospectives
- A self-starter that can work independently or as part of a matrixed marketing environment
- Able to analyze data to make informed decisions for current and future events/activities/projects to validate success and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively share ideas and lead discussions with a wide variety of audiences
What would make you really stand out
- Experience designing and managing multi-channel B2B marketing programs targeting mid-market accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce, PowerBI, intent data
- Demonstrated understanding of audiences and marketing concepts related to the B2B high tech or software industry is a strong plus.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Makes Work Life Better