Senior Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join AirRated and lead our marketing and communications initiatives. Being part of our team means you will have a varied, valuable role within the business and we encourage self-starters who are keen to really make the role their own.
AirRated Company Vision:
AirRated was formally launched in March 2020 and, to date, has won over 10 million sq. ft. of project work in both residential and commercial sectors. Our mission is to set the global benchmark for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) whilst creating greater awareness and education around the importance of the quality of the environments in which we live and work. We provide clients with simple and effective tools for communicating the health of their buildings – the AirScore D&O, the AirScore and the Monthly AirScore. The AirScore demonstrates a commitment to healthy, future-proofed buildings which benefit occupant health, wellbeing and productivity.
You’ll have a lot of ownership on helping us scale. We’re in rapidly growing market with little competition and we already have a ton of traction so your impact will be felt immediately.
You’ll be handing everything from brand (pivotal for us!), demand gen, content strategy, product marketing and more. Eventually we’ll split things out into separate functions, but for now you’ll have a hand in all of it!
You’ll be working closely with our CMO and CEO.
- Managing paid and organic marketing activities/campaigns
- Content generation including website copy, blog posts and newsletters
- Managing AirRated social media accounts
- Managing external communications and PR
- Supporting the creation and refinement of marketing collateral
- Working alongside clients to support them with marketing their AirScore
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 years + of B2B marketing experience is preferable
- Strong knowledge of the built environment and/or air quality
- Experience planning, building and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong content writer with a clear, professional and engaging writing style
- Active interest in health, well-being and air quality
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and Gsuite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience using Photoshop is desired
- Qualitative research skills with the ability to clearly and simply communicate complex topics
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Flexible working/working from home
- Share options scheme
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Global Benchmark for Indoor Air Quality