Product Marketing Manager
SOCi is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last 4 years in a row. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their presence across search, social, reviews, listening, ads, bots, and more. As the largest localized marketing platform in the world, SOCi makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across limitless locations.
Our accolades include:
- Recently closed a Series D investment round of $80 million, led by JMI Equity
- 4x honoree on Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2x honoree on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies
- 3x CEO Finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award
- Winner of the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Social Media Management Platform
- #1 Rank by Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Marketing Providers for Franchises, three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner award in Reputation Management & Brand Management
- 2021 Honoree on Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Product Marketing Manager
SOCi is looking for a customer-centric Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This is a collaborative role at a high-energy company with great people and exciting opportunities for growth.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You’ve successfully launched products to market.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing work environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You help shorten the sales cycle by arming revenue teams with the tools they need to close deals.
- You use data to make better decisions. You are not afraid to test and fail because you use it to learn and improve.
- You work really well with others because you don’t make it about you. You’re a team player.
- You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry and product knowledge.
- Customers love you. You advocate for them during every product decision.
- You have great attention to detail and time management.
- You can juggle multiple hands-on initiatives with confidence and grace.
You will be successful in this role, if you can:
- Closely partner and align with sales, customer success, and product management on priorities. Become jointly responsible for revenue attainment and retention.
- Synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives (aka you can write well).
- Create product messaging and positioning that highlights our unique strengths and clearly differentiates our value from competitors.
- Partner with product to drive launches from ideation and planning to post-launch growth.
- Collaborate on creative, integrated campaigns.
- Develop competitive positioning and share a deep understanding of how competitors and the broader market help solve pain points for our target customers.
- Challenge internal departments (when needed) on the technical differentiation and benefits brought by our products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of product marketing, product management, or relevant experience in technology or startup environments (B2B / SaaS).
- Vertical subject matter expertise with martech, marketing to buyers in manufacturing, financial services, or agencies.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are a fast-growing, award-winning, remote-first tech company.
- We have amazing customers who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
We know that confidence and the imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting stellar candidates. With that in mind, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Localized Marketing for Multi-Location brands. Our passionate team of SOCialites work from home or in our office locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages, 401k and matching (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.