Digital Communications Manager
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Envysion, a Motorola Solutions Company, is seeking a Digital Communications Manager to join its growing team! This role will be key in building and executing our overall content strategy to drive brand awareness, thought leadership and lead generation. The Content Marketing Manager will be adept at creating and managing the submission of content that is optimized to channel, persona, and stage of the funnel and will manage a strategy to leverage our content across paid, earned, and owned mediums. This individual will interact closely with our marketing, product, sales, customer success and executive leadership teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic organization in a high-growth sector of software as a service market space. Our team has experienced significant growth and is poised to accelerate even more quickly. Members of our team have the ability to influence our future direction, make an impact quickly, and learn while they are doing it.
This position can be remote anywhere in Colorado
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including acquiring customers, educating prospects, generating leads, growing website traffic, and capturing industry mind share.
- Create and edit content with a unique voice and consistent style that captures hearts and minds across many formats, including white papers, company blog, industry articles, customer case studies, marketing assets, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that appeals to buyer personas and aligns with key campaigns, product announcements, events, etc.
- Assess and edit existing content as necessary for brand and message consistency and clarity, and offer informed recommendations on how to improve it so it resonates better with each customer audience.
- Manage the execution, optimization, distribution and amplification of the organization’s content.
- Manage a collaborative content creation process with in-house experts across our technical teams and successful customer experiences.
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Maintain up to date knowledge with marketing and industry trends and developments.
- Attend marketing team meetings and company functions as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in multi-channel content creation and distribution. Versed in both strategy and execution when it comes to content.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, PR, English, communications, or related field.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, cloud services, security, or SaaS fields highly desired.
- Exceptional writing skills and command of the English language.
- A creative marketing mind and clear communicator who can connect the dots across various marketing initiatives.
- Proven experience in cross-channel content marketing and content optimization, with a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong project management; detail-oriented and highly organized; proactive.
- Ability to manage and collaborate effectively with internal teams and external vendor partners.
- Results-focused, team-oriented, and able to lead through influence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Protecting your business, brand, people, and profits.