Business Development Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a fast-growing SaaS/service company? We are hiring for a Business Development Executive and are looking for someone excited about working in business development and helping us grow our business. If you want to sell software or services, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and tell us why you would be a great fit for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ensuring our clients grow faster by using HubSpot is our mission. We have helped hundreds of clients maximise HubSpot, providing expert services across the full HubSpot product range..
We are extremely proud to be a HubSpot Elite Partner and one of the Top 10 solutions providers for HubSpot in the UK. Holding a HubSpot Elite Partner status means we have shown the ability to deliver our services to clients at an extremely high standard, often with very complex implementations and use-cases.
About the role
BBD Boom has ambitious growth targets which require extra capacity to meet these targets. BBD Boom is targeting high growth B2B businesses in EMEA who are looking for additional help to support their growth with technology and services for marketing, sales enablement or customer service.
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage "good fit" companies through strategic prospecting. To do this, you will leverage existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails, and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect, you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether we can provide a solution to their requirements. If you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to book a meeting with the sales team for the next stage of the sale process.
Priorities of the Role:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to generate a pipeline of qualified leads for the business
- Reviewing sourced data to validate contact details
- Research leads before contacting them with tailored outreach
- Work closely with the Growth team to optimise and improve sales activity
- Identifying new target accounts
- Schedule deeper exploratory calls with the business principles
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Keep your CRM database up to date
To carry out the role of business development executive you would be required to have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Business development experience (2+ years experience)
- Highly ambitious and goal-driven
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- Experience in working with Salesforce and/or HubSpot CRM is an advantage
- Commission based on performance
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party, and other social events
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
These values are core to our business:
Be curious - We always take initiative, both driving & embracing change. We thrive on exploration, especially when discovering new technologies and methodologies that support growth.
Be accountable - We care about delivering the highest quality of excellence, which means focusing on both the small details and the big picture. Above all, results are king.
Be respectful - We always listen to and respect the opinions, skills, and perspectives of others, including our team, clients and partners, and we prioritise honesty and transparency in every interaction.
Be positive - We believe in focusing on opportunities for growth, which means we don’t see problems - we find solutions.
Be ambitious - We strive 100% of the time to learn, grow and move forward
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping B2B companies grow faster with HubSpot