Paid Social Strategist (B2B)
As a Paid Social Strategist, you will work collaboratively with a small portfolio of clients and act as their strategist in how to best utilize their paid media budget in conjunction with their in-house marketing initiatives and assets, such as email marketing and SMS. You build the overarching paid media campaign strategy, as well as manage the campaign's day-to-day to ensure every campaign is performing optimally, adjusting as needed.
Our clients’ ad spend budget ranges from $10k - $100k+ per month and typical ad platforms where we strategize and manage include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, AdRoll, Criteo, Amazon, Reddit, and others.
While our Paid Social Strategists typically have general knowledge of all major ad platforms, they have a deeper knowledge of one or two. This “T-shape” skill set allows us to operate collaboratively as a team and ensures our clients have the brightest minds on all parts of their accounts.
Does this sound like you?
- You know all things Meta, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- You have a knack for understanding the B2B sales cycle and are comfortable setting ambitious goals with clients because you understand and are confident in the B2B ads world.
- You are an A-player looking to join a team of similarly skilled people.
- You are a voracious learner and consistently focus on your personal development.
- You get a rush when big campaigns launch and obsess over the data throughout the duration of the campaign.
- You are comfortable leading calls and talking with clients.
- You are a data nerd and aren't afraid of jumping in to troubleshoot pixel problems and data tech stack questions from clients.
- You read and/or participate in mastermind groups all about paid media daily. You know the industry changes fast and you have to adapt your knowledge constantly to keep up.
- You like to build things from the ground up, and find joining a new team an exciting opportunity to make your mark.
- You seek wisdom in others and enjoy brainstorming with other smart colleagues on the best ideas for your clients.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $120,000 based on experience.
In this role you will:
- Conduct client discovery to gather insight in order to develop strategic campaign plans.
- Build out overarching Paid Social strategies within our clients’ budgets and collaborate with other Paid Media Specialists to determine budget allocation and pacing..
- Continuously improve client campaigns by testing, analyzing, and iterating.
- Own client relations - lead bi-weekly calls, field questions, etc.
- Successfully challenge clients to remain on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Assist in scoping/recommendations for new client engagements or existing client upgrades.
- Understand the entire digital marketing ecosystem and how ads play into it (email, website, SMS, merchandising, etc.)
- Use Google Sheets every day
- Stay creative - innovation and experimentation are welcome
- 5+ years of experience working with Paid Social platforms
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Must know pixel setup, CAPI, privacy & targeting, ROAS, MER, A/B testing
- Must be able to talk attribution models w/clients
- Have experience managing monthly ad budgets over $100k
- Skilled w/data analysis & very adept at turning metrics into a story for the client
- Comfortable on video calls with clients.
- Phenomenal attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Must love the fast-paced agency life environment.
- Bonus for being part of the Foxwell group
If that’s something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you!
The culture at IMPACT
- Fast-paced. We learn fast, we fail fast, we try new things. We're always in motion and always evolving.
- Transparent. We share everything with our employees. From product roadmaps to company financials.
- Lots of video. Between Zoom calls, sending personalized videos, and filming courses, you will be on-camera...a lot.
- Obsessed with learning. We love to read, in fact, we'll even buy any book that will help you grow and reward you for finishing it.
- We get along. We surround ourselves with top performers who all have a lot of respect and admiration for each other.
- Always teaching. At the heart of everything we do is helping people succeed, both professionally and personally.
- Candid and direct. There’s no sugar-coating here; we're radically candid when communicating to both our clients and teammates.
- We're ambitious. We have big dreams, and sometimes, we bite off more than we can chew, but we always live in the solution.
- Free to be ourselves. We want everyone to be their authentic, true self at work. Laugh, cry, share your culture. Come as you are.
This position is for our digital ads agency, Swell, which is a division of IMPACT. Swell was founded by a team of former agency owners who came together with one common passion—to relentlessly pursue growth for our clients and ourselves.
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Company-matched 401k
- 8-week paid parental leave
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation with a 4-week minimum
- A culture of learning including a free book program
- The opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing company
Your application has been successfully submitted.