Marketing Executive (Copywriting Social Media Google Analytics Adobe Photoshop). We're looking for an energetic Marketing Executive to join our small (but mighty) marketing team based in London. You'll be working directly with the Head of Marketing and other senior stakeholders to find new and exciting ways to tell the Client Server story.
2022 is set to be a big year for Client Server. You will have the chance to get stuck in with a number of big ticket projects that will drive the growth of Client Server's brand across the UK, Europe and Australia.
Day to day your work will be diverse and impactful - from writing blog pieces about some of the most innovative tech companies, to website management, telling our story across social media, or promoting our awesome tech events.
This is a huge opportunity to make your mark in a company that is riding high after a record sales year. You'll be an essential cog in our marketing machine, with opportunities to develop your skillset and grow your career.
We're a company that wants to be more than just a good recruitment brand. We want to be a main fixture in the UK's tech landscape. You'll help us realise our broader marketing vision, contributing to existing and future marketing strategies and executing marketing activities across all digital channels.
Client Server is a leading technology recruitment consultancy, based in London, Esher and Sydney; a strong international reach we hope will be asserted in the coming years. We're after a whip-smart marketer who's fuelled by creativity, able to breathe life into any idea and dares to be different.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Interviewing and writing profiles about the best technologists and software developers in the UK
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for print and online campaigns
- Creating buzz for Client Server and the amazing companies we work with
- Management of Client Server's awesome new website
- Creating rich and vibrant social media content for Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Reporting and analysis of social media content
- Producing livestream and in-person events
- Writing and producing email marketing campaigns
- Managing social media campaigns
- Liaising with Client Server teams on marketing campaigns and ideas
- Producing a variety of content including articles, blog posts and video
- Analysing the competition and generating leads
And these are the skills we're looking for:
- An interest in Marketing, Communications or Journalism - a degree in any is a plus
- You're an amazing writer and confident interviewer
- You love finding exciting and different ways of telling a brand's story
- Love social media and know how to use channels like LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop (or a similar tool)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- A creative mind-set and ability to generate ideas and contribute to the team
You'll be based at our London office, a sleekly furnished building on Cheapside in the middle of the City; a location so well-appointed you more or less step off the train and into your desk chair. You'll join a vibrant, buzzy atmosphere of people who genuinely love what they do.
As a Marketing Executive, you can enjoy our monthly company-wide meetings and drinks, summer and Christmas parties, charity and sports events. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, offering private medical insurance, subsidised gym membership (Virgin Active membership for our London team), season ticket loan and more.
As a Marketing Executive, you'll earn a highly competitive salary (up to £23k) plus our snazzy benefits package and company perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driven By Technology, Powered by People