Marketing Operations Manager
Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous testing solutions that deliver digital confidence. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud delivers a 360-degree view of a customer's application experience, ensuring that web and mobile applications look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time. We’re already transforming the way companies approach testing at organizations like Walmart, Verizon Media, and Charles Schwab.
Sauce Labs is looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to become an expert in how our marketing team operates and leverage our infrastructure, tools, and processes to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Operations, this person will collaborate closely with marketing, revenue operations, and growth to co-create processes and frameworks to help our marketing organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The main focus of the Marketing Operations Manager is to own the infrastructure, systems, data, and lead management processes for the Marketing team to be successful.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented and has the ability to zoom out and see the big picture to ensure all operational puzzle pieces come together. The ideal candidate will be a Martech savvy professional who thrives in a dynamic environment with proven experience in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strategic owner of all MarTech including Marketo, Drift, 6sense, Zapier, CaliberMind, MadKudu, LeanData, StackMoxie
- Responsible for administering, enablement, scaling, and governing the systems and processes in our Martech stack in a way that supports product & sales led growth
- Optimize the lead lifecycle and ensure each step in the funnel, from lead entry to customer, is operationalized and optimized cross-functionally through the use of both technology and clearly defined process
- Own the relationship with 3rd party agencies in order to drive improvements in marketing automation platform
- Partner with our campaign operations focused marketing ops manager to ensure our end to end campaign process is efficient and effective in Marketo and Salesforce
- Work cross-functionally with our SFDC admin and RevOps teams on project planning & prioritization
Data & Reporting
- Define & create data cleansing, enrichment, and hygiene processes in data management
- Monitor & make recommendations for improvements to email deliverability, data nuances, and trends
- Regularly connect with our SDR leaders to improve lead quality through the funnel through scoring and data enrichment
- Partner with legal & security to ensure global data compliance
- Experience in high-tech B2B marketing operations or demand generation
- Direct experience managing or working in a Marketing Automation Platform (preferably Marketo) as well as direct experience using Salesforce, building reports and campaigns
- Technical aptitude
- Strong project management skill set, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors, and manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to think logically and critically while having a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with tools like: 6sense, Drift, CaliberMind, MadKudu, Zapier & LeanData
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.