Director/Sr. Director Digital Marketing
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Director or Sr. Director experienced at building and executing digital marketing strategies to rapidly scale a business and achieve revenue and growth targets. You're a hands-on, results-driven expert who gets excited about diving into the data and metrics, uses A/B testing to prove concepts and find creative ways to optimize programs. and has a growth hacker mindset around increasing the performance of marketing to drive revenue. You're a player/coach who will lead digital marketing initiatives across SEM, SEO, social media advertising, and email marketing focused on crafting a great experience for the user and maximizing conversion rates. In this highly visibility role, you will shape the top pipeline contributor for TetraScience and directly impact the growth of the business. You will also be a key part of the Marketing leadership team, whose mission is to position TetraScience as the leader in the R&D Data Cloud category and become the top global marketing team in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Fill the funnel! Manage the strategy, setup, and optimization of all paid digital campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline using ad platform-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Optimize 'beyond the ad click’, following the potential buyer to the site and working them through the conversion funnel by collecting lead information, routing them to the next step, testing CTAs, personalizing experiences and more to increase overall conversion rate.
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through a variety of paid programs.
- Drive strategies and execution to optimize the value of email marketing and nurture campaigns
- Institute a rigorous test and learn methodology for messaging, website conversion, triggers, workflows, routing and more.
- Monitor, report and understand daily/weekly/monthly metrics to key stakeholders
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our acquisition costs (while maintaining or improving quality).
- Optimize website chat; maintain relationships with our chat platform and ad retargeting platform vendors and be the central point of contact for all requests.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Act as our internal agency in collaboration with our content creators to provide SEO best practices guidance and create high-quality content aligned to our keyword space.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience in digital B2B growth marketing with technology, data/cloud, SaaS, and/or software companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with paid marketing platforms, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with data-driven analysis and optimization.
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Enablement
- Experience handling digital marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience in the following: LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Content Syndication, Google Analytics, UTM use and creation, Salesforce.com, marketing automation (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo), ABM tools (i.e. Demandbase, Terminus, 6sense, Rollworks, Metadata.io), SEMRush or Ahrefs
Your application has been successfully submitted.