Head of Demand Generation, Calm Health
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
More than ever people are seeking wellness at work and Calm is at the forefront of making wellness core to the success of organizations everywhere. Our mission on the Calm for Business team is to improve the health and happiness of employees across the globe. To achieve this mission, we partner with organizations around the world to bring Calm products and programs into the workplace. With over 1,000 corporate partners and growing, we’re a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, and mission-driven team that is passionate about improving employee well-being and creating healthier workplaces.
What You'll Do:
As the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll own the global strategy and execution of our Calm Health demand generation programs and lead a high-performing demand gen team. You’ll work closely with sales, operations, the broader Calm Health marketing team, and the leadership team to ensure we achieve our MQL and pipeline targets globally. You will build out and implement a diverse multi-channel marketing strategy that spans content marketing, paid advertising, site optimization, account-based marketing, event marketing, integrated campaigns, and more.
We’re looking for a B2B marketing leader who has a strong track record of building high-performing teams and hitting aggressive targets in a rapid and high-growth startup environment. This is a core leadership position where you’ll play an essential role in shaping the trajectory and success of Calm Health. Other things you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to achieve MQL, Opp, and Pipeline goals across key B2B segments and global regions
- Create a strong and unified voice and content strategy that drives demand across events, ABM, paid, etc.
- Partner closely with sales, ops, and the leadership team to create a holistic and coordinated strategy for both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Streamline and scale analytics and reporting for key demand gen KPIs, track progress vs goals, and ensure we have strong insights into performance and trends
- Lead and assess pipeline health, identify key challenges and priorities and drive team performance towards goals
- Recruit, manage, and coach a diverse and high-performing Calm Health demand gen team that thrives on performance, wellness, creativity, and fun
- Optimize website performance and conversion
- Manage the marketing tech stack, analytics infrastructure, and attribution model in strong partnership with Ops
- Effectively manage a large and growing marketing budget across channels and programs
- Test into new demand gen channels and create new programs to deliver ROI
- Optimize conversion and lead nurture programs to ensure that demand gen initiatives are translating into revenue
- Support and shepherd the brand through all channels and programs
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 15 years experience in B2B marketing and demand generation, with at least 5 years leading teams
- Experience building teams in a fast-growth, startup environment
- Proven demand gen leader and strategist. You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Great manager and coach. You have high EQ, are passionate about building teams, and know-how to develop great talent.
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional partner. You are great at building relationships, connecting the dots between different teams, and keeping everyone on the same page with clear and regular communication.
- Highly data-driven and technically fluent marketer. You’re highly effective at leveraging data to improve decision-making and have experience with various tools and technology within the marketing tech stack to maximize impact.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. You always work back from the customer when trying to solve problems and leverage customer insights to design your demand gen campaigns.
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor. You’re excited about being responsible for hitting big targets and know how to create and execute a plan to make it happen.
- Creative and experimental. You love problem-solving, navigating ambiguity, and running experiments to test and validate new ideas.
- Familiar with systems like GA, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Excited about Calm’s mission and passionate about mental health and wellness
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier