Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), ( Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
MyCase is searching for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to join our Demand Generation team. We are seeking a professional with B2B experience in designing and executing digital marketing programs that address each stage of the buyer’s journey. You are data-driven and will be responsible for creating customer-centric experiences that drive qualified leads and attributed pipelines.
What You’ll Do
- Own all conversion points on our entire website, working closely with CRO agency to execute A/B testing across site
- Profitably acquire new customers through digital advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), paid social media, and other direct marketing programs. Manage and execute all aspects of paid campaigns, including spend, audience targeting, testing, & copy creative.
- Partner with agency and content team to develop SEO strategy and grow channel YOY
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to enhance response and conversion rates
- Ensure accuracy and end-to-end digital tracking, measurement, and attribution of integrated campaigns across the funnel stages and systems.
- Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Closely manage budget and spend with finance, procurement, and accounting teams
What We’re Looking For
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B technology demand generation or marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing digital media and creating measurable digital marketing initiatives
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teammates to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns, and programs across multiple channels
- Ability to use data to create insights that inform overall strategy
- Ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and cross-functional projects
- Analytical, project management, and detail-oriented skills
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#1 Law Practice Management Software