Performance Marketing Manager
⭐We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help us scale Globally!
You will be part of the Growth Team, made of 12 people who test and deploy every day new solutions to grow the company’s revenue by generating qualified leads.
Made of 3 sub-teams (Demand Generation, Operations, Activation), the Growth Team is responsible for 80% of the company’s revenue. Be ready to board a rocket!
Your manager will be our Demand Generation Lead and your missions will lead you to work with the Demand Generation, Content, Branding & Business Operations teams.
Your mission in the team:
You will join The Demand Generation Team, responsible for generating a growing flow of qualified website visitors who will convert into new users and customers.
As the Paid Ads Manager, you will be instrumental in making DataDome the go to company for Bot Protection & Online Fraud by scaling DataDome’s visibility and Demand Generation strategy. Your mission will be to achieve the fastest & most sustainable growth by building, running & scaling all paid campaigns for DataDome.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Managing search ads & social ads campaigns, with a focus on branding/awareness & performance marketing, on the following channels: Google Search, Google Display, Linkedin, Reddit, Capterra (& more to come).
- Driving qualified traffic, demand and ultimately qualified leads thanks to campaign building/execution & continuous testing/optimizations.
- Providing reports and analysis on media delivery and performance as well as informed optimization recommendations.
- Working cross-functionally with various departments and with ad agencies to launch & continuously improve campaigns (paid ads agency, design team, content team, brand marketing team, operations team).
- Leading continuous in-depth analysis of our share of voice in the competitive landscape & suggest areas of opportunities.
👤 What we look for:
- At least 3+ years experience running successful ad campaigns on Google Ads, Google Display, LinkedIn Ads, for a B2B SaaS solution, with multi-million dollar budgets
- You are detail-orientated, with the ability to review details of ad performance, challenge set-up & to uncover account performance or technical issues
- You are experienced working with complex multi-touch data sets, to make data-informed decisions and sharing thoughtful insights
- You have experience with scaling accounts through continuous testing and optimizations. You are a problem solver, you like to find solutions and focus on what works.
- You know how to manage & challenge agency partners and creative teams to develop, launch, optimise & report on paid media campaigns
- You have very strong Project Management skills, with the ability to plan, execute and report
- You are a self-starter, able to own projects & take initiative in a fast changing environment
- You have Google & Microsoft Ads Certifications or equivalent
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our Head of Growth
- You will do a 1h work session on with our Head of Growth and a member of the team
- The final step will be a 1:1 meeting with our CEO
- Welcome to DataDome!
Your application has been successfully submitted.