B2B Marketing Specialist
The Medrio Marketing team is growing, and we're looking for a self-starting, results-oriented Marketing Specialist to support the planning, execution, and measurement of Medrio's marketing efforts.
The Marketing Specialist will be at the hub of the Marketing team and actively collaborate with colleagues Product Management, Sales and Customer Success, vendors, and partners, to contribute to the success of marketing programs and campaigns.
The primary responsibilities include coordinating trade show and webinar logistics, preparing internal and client-facing slide presentation materials, drafting creative briefs for internal and external copywriting and design talent, and supporting measurement of marketing expenses and outcomes.
In this position, your week might go something like this – working with our trade show vendors to ensure requested materials are on their way to an upcoming trade show on Monday; hosting a dry run for an upcoming webinar on Tuesday; contributing to a campaign planning workshop on Wednesday; revising our Sales presentation templates library on Thursday, and reconciling campaign expenses on Friday.
This role is ideal for someone who is earlier in their marketing career, eager to deepen and expand their skill set, and comfortable working in face-paced, high growth environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the logistics, execution, and promotion of marketing events including webinars, trade shows, road shows, and other activities
- Support internal event communication by conducting pre and post show calls with marketing and sales teams, managing event planning documents and keeping the event calendars up to date
- Schedule webinars in the On24 platform and provide audio and web-based assistance support during dry runs, webinars, and virtual meetings.
- Serve as a liaison for shipment coordination with third-party vendors and branded storefront for swag, collateral, booth properties, technical needs, and other materials for events.
- Assist marketing operations on post event tasks including cleansing and formatting lead lists, tracking, reporting and follow up
- Support the reporting, evaluation, and debrief of events to ensure continuous improvement.
Marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Support the planning and launch of a new solution or product by diligently working with the various regions, segment directors, and the global marketing team
- Prepare creative briefs and campaign kick-off materials
- Research and select most effective media for marketing campaigns
- Support the creation of solution-specific marketing collateral and thought leadership assets
- Serve as an administrative owner for our Sales Kit and Sales pitch presentation deck, including organization of materials, capturing feedback, and ensuring information and materials are up-to-date
- Keep up to date with industry and market news, competitor movements, shifting customer needs or pain points
- Submit and reconcile marketing campaign expenses and communicate variances to plan
- Maintain and publish Medrio's event schedule - including marketing webinars, trade shows, and thought leadership activities
- Proofread, review and edit all program materials to ensure consistent look and feel
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in business-to-business marketing
- Trade show experience required
- Travel required up to 10% with ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Required to hear and dial phone
- Required to participate in frequent meetings using virtual technology like Google Meets or Zoom
- Sitting for the majority of the workday
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously & work cross-functionally in a remote environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive products
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, decision making, and organization skills
- Familiarity with B2B marketing practices and strategies to acquire and qualify leads, nurture prospects, and drive growth
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and white papers to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderate technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
- High level of attention to detail and proactive approach to problem solving
- You can't help but ask why? and have an innate desire to solve problems
- Familiarity with HubSpot
- Healthcare/Life Sciences technology experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.